Bookmark this independent blog

Monday 2 August 2010

Contribute to the consultation

Stephen Whitehead writes:
As the Brontë Society Council Member with responsibility for heritage and conservation, I am aware of the concerns over Anne's grave and over the parking of cars on St Mary's graveyard that are being expressed on the Brontë Parsonage Blog. They are concerns that have been shared by Council for some time and a condition report on the gravestone, prepared by a professional conservator, was considered at the last meeting of Council in June. Throughout this summer I am consulting with all known interested parties in order to rationalise the options open to us and I am in direct e-mail contact with three of your named bloggers. Those bloggers who have not yet contacted me directly with their views, but would like to contribute to the consultation, can reach me at srwhitehead@live.co.uk
 

No comments: